Saturday, March 27, 2010

If You’re Moving, Move With the Nashville Movers

I had such an amazing moving experience because I chose to hire the local Nashville movers to move my personal belongings from my one bedroom apartment in Nashville to a two bedroom apartment about 14 miles away, still in Nashville, of course. Even thought I knew I wasn’t moving far and the transporting part would be short, I still wanted to deal with reliable movers. I have heard really bad stories of people who have hired moving companies that were really unprofessional and didn’t want to del with the stress. I’m a very busy account coordinator at a an advertising agency and the last thing I wanted to deal with is more stress.
I got online for my free moving quote and then called the All My Sons of Nashville moving company. They were so helpful over the phone and answered all of my questions. They really knew what they were talking about. Moving day fast approached and the local Nashville movers shoed up at my place on time and ready for work. The move was over after several hours and I was in my new place with all of my big furniture already set up in the appropriate rooms. Thanks All My Sons of Nashville. This testimonial was by Mimi L., Nashville

No comments:

Post a Comment