Saturday, January 30, 2010

Great Move To Nashville

After looking for a new home in the Nashville area for several months, I couldn’t believe that my family and I were actually finally moving. Even when we were up to our elbows in moving boxes, our belongings, packing materials, I still had a hard time wrapping my head around it. We were all so excited to have a new home. That meant my kids were each going to have their own room, I was going to have an actual office I can write in and even my husband was benefitting with a 5 mile shorter drive to work every morning, so we were all very, very happy. Moving day was exciting too. The movers we hired, All My Sons of Nashville moving company, were so efficient in the way they moved things out of our place and onto their moving truck. Everyone moved fast but were careful enough to quilt-pad wrap some of the more delicate furniture we had. I thought that was very nice and smart of them. The move was pretty seamless, only the movers were working, while I kind of stayed in the background. My kids were in school so I didn’t have to take care of getting them lunch or anything. It was an all working day, except I didn’t do too much. Before I knew it, our belongings were in our new place and the Nashville local movers were on their way as I thanked them so very much for a job very well done. This testimonial was by Lilian Fuller, Nashville, TN.

No comments:

Post a Comment