Monday, August 24, 2009

Thanks All My Sons of Nashville

I knew that moving wasn’t fun but I had no idea it was so much work. The packing and cleaning, all very overwhelming and stressful. I’m glad I found a professional company though. I asked my sister because she moved a few times in the last several years and she told me all about All My Sons Moving and Storage of Nashville. She said the Nashville movers were truly experts at what they did and she never had to worry about her things getting safely and undamaged to her new place. I called them up and set up a date and time. On moving day the All My Sons of Nashville moving crew showed up at my 2-bedroom apartment ready and geared up to move me into my new house in Brentwood. I was so excited. Boxes were lifted and moved and the elevator was going up and down for hours until my entire apartment was empty. They did a great job, very professional and efficient. The Nashville movers even quilt-padded some of my mirrors to protect them from breaking during the drive to Brentwood. Thank you All My Sons of Nashville for making this experience a little easier. This testimonial was by Patricia Martin, Brentwood, TN

No comments:

Post a Comment